Monday, December 27, 2010

Took A Few Days Off

Work and the holidays took a small toll on me this last week, so I decided to take a break from the blog. Now that the holiday marathon is over, I can sit back and regale (irritate?) you folks with more on spirituality, religion, politics, and some miscellaneous thoughts.

I'm considering keeping my posts down to twice a week, unless a time-sensitive issue arises. That'll give me time to develop my thoughts offline, instead of having to be plugged in the whole time I'm writing. (Apparently, my internet connection doesn't like the way I do that.) I'll keep you posted - no pun intended - on how I decide to go with that.

Of course, I'm always interested in subjects that interest you. As I've mentioned before, feel free to email me and suggest something. You can send it to: colossal.rob@gmail.com.

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
Look forward to more information about buddhism, marijuana legalization, my open hatred for the Nazi Pope, and fun stuff like that! Oh, wait until I dissect "The Wizard of Oz". (claps hands) I've been waiting to tackle that one for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment