Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let's Hear What Short People Have To Say: 2011

Now that I've posted what the Christian Science Monitor thinks are some great ideas for 2011, let's hear your thoughts about it.

What do you think could happen in 2011 that would make the world a better place?


Here's a few of my own ideas:

  • I win the lottery and start a little cafe.
  • The War on Drugs is ended and the money refunded to the public.
  • Jennifer Aniston gets a blockbuster movie role.
Not a bad start, eh?
May we all figure out what we want in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I vote two out of three.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/29/rupert-everett-calls-hollywood-conservative-and-homophobic-calls-out-jennifer-aniston_n_802276.html

    "...a little glitter next to the Crab Nebula."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it. I like her. I don't know why. But then, I used to be in love with Martin Landau.

    ReplyDelete