Sunday, December 19, 2010

Statistics Can Be Fun! Whodathunk?

One of the amenities that blogspot offers is statistical analysis of who is viewing a blog. Tonight, I found out that in the last week, I've had 240 views from the United States, two from Canada, two from Croatia, and one each from Russia, Germany, and Denmark. Already, I have an international audience. How exciting!

Group hug!


 Oh, wait ...












Ooops! Where'd that come from?

Ah, here we go:


That's more like it.

But seriously, thank you, everyone. This blog can't be a success without you. 

As you know, this blog is mostly about spiritual discovery and related religious subjects, some about politics, and a bit about my day-to-day life. If there are any burning questions you'd like to talk about in those topics, feel free to email me and we'll jump into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment