Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can You Help Me?

Can you help me? I'm working on a little project and I'd love to get your input. Do you have any favorite festivals/celebrations and/or regularly held arts and craft shows that you enjoy attending in the United States or Canada? Do any of your friends? Can you ask around and report your suggestions back to me?

Here's a sample of what I'm looking for:
  • chili cook-offs anywhere
  • the Rose Parade in Portland, OR
  • Folklife Festival in Seattle, WA
  • Razor Clam Festival in Grays Harbor, WA
  • the Chicken Gizzard Festival in Pottersville
  • the University District Street Fair in Seattle
  • the Telluride Mushroom Festival in Colorado
  • the Solstice Parade in Fremont, WA
  • the Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon, WA
  • barter faires anywhere
Quirky is good. Out of the way is wonderful.

The Wanderer by Leventep
I'm also looking for:
  • artists that have a unique style, whether it be painting, sculpture, glass blowing, whatever
  • interesting destinations (think Niagara Falls, Breitenbush Hot Springs, Grand Canyon)
  • yoga or meditation retreats
I'll be sharing the why's and wherefore's about this soon in an upcoming blog post. Please email your suggestions to me as soon as possible (within the next week?) to colossal.rob@gmail.com.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment