Saturday, February 26, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: For Star Blazers Fans!

OK. For those of you that don't already know, I'm a total dork about some things. The old "Star Blazers" cartoon is being developed into a two-hour live action movie! As I sit here, partially ready to do a little dance, I have the same misgivings I had about the "Lord of The Rings" trilogy: either it's going to be fan-fucking-tastic! or it's gonna suck ass.

Here's a little "halla" to those that watched it before school when we were kids:



Click on the title to go to the Rotten Tomatoes news release! 

1 comment:

  1. This was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid!! So, when it comes out, I'll buy the popcorn if you buy the sodas and its a date!! BTW: We will probably have to bring Don and Jesse with us ;)

    ReplyDelete